COVID-19 Procedure Update
Our primary concern is always the health and safety of our children, families, and staff. Watch Me Grow continues to monitor and evaluate the changing situation regarding COVID-19.
At this time, Watch Me Grow will remain open and continue to provide care.
There are no plans to close our school; however, our hours of operation have changed to 6:00 am – 6:30 pm. Any school closure will be done in accordance with the direction and recommendation from the Center for Disease Control, the Southern Nevada Health District, and Nevada Child Care Licensing Department.
We are closely following the latest guidance from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), local governments, and public health agencies. All team members have been trained to uphold and practice the precautionary measures below:
- We make proper handwashing a priority.
- Hand Sanitizer has been placed at the front desk. Anyone entering our building will be required to use it, prior to entering and then follow-up with proper handwashing in the classrooms.
- We continue to follow our health and safety protocols, maintaining a clean environment and following universal health precautions
- We are increasing the frequency of our sanitization procedures.
- We are making sure any team member feeling sick stays home.
- We are separating and sending home ill children as soon as symptoms present themselves and are encouraging families to keep children home who are feeling sick.
- Effective 3/16/2020 to further limit the number of people in our building, thus limiting potential exposure; parents will drop off, and pick up all children in our lobby and Watch Me Grow Staff will escort the children to and from their classrooms.
- Watch Me Grow utilizes a no-contact infrared thermometer to take the children and staff temperatures 2 times per day. We check temperatures prior to entering their classrooms and prior to nap time.
We are committed to keeping your children safe while in our care and reassuring you that we are taking added precautions.
If we receive any additional updates from the Southern Nevada Health District or Child Care Licensing, we will update you immediately.
Thank you for your continued support and cooperation. We are prepared to navigate these challenging circumstances with everyone’s safety in mind.