The July monthly curriculum theme is “Sunsational”!
Summer brings hot weather, picnics, pools and vacations. Children will love learning and enjoy our fun “sunsational” summer themes.
July 4-8: Mad Science
- Bubble Painting
- Static Electricity w/ Balloons
- Magnetic Touch: Experiencing Magnets
July 11-15: Wild, Wild West
- Cowboy Boots
- Sheriff Badges
- “Trail Mix”- Creating your own version of this tasty snack
July 18-22: Lights, Camera, Action
- “Minion Monday”- Special movie event
- WMG Walk of Fame Stars
July 25-29: Outerspace
- “Marshmallow Constellations”- Creating constellations with marshmallows and toothpicks.
COR Advantage Objectives:
Approaches to Learning: Problem solving with materials.
Social and Emotional Development: Building relationships with other children. Community.
Physical Development and Health: Fine motor skills.
Language, Literacy and Communication: Phonological awareness. Alphabetic knowledge.
Mathematics: Measurement. Patterns.
Creative Arts: Music. Movement.
Science and Technology: Natural and physical world.
Social Studies: Geography.
Color of the month: Brown
Shape of the month: Star
Letters of the month: U & V
Numbers of the month: 21, 22 & 23