Supervised Distance Learning Program
Back-To-School Is Easy With Watch Me Grow Las Vegas
While back-to-school may look different than normal this year, that doesn’t mean that your child can’t still enjoy the high-quality child care that Watch Me Grow Las Vegas has come to be known for. In fact, children can now benefit from our safe, supervised, and socially-distanced environment even during school hours. We are proud to announce our Supervised Distance Learning program, offering morning, daytime, and/or afternoon care for school-age children (5-12, i.e. K-elementary).
About Our Supervised Distance Learning Program
- Supervised assistance with school district distance learning
- Help completing elementary school homework/assignments
- Flexible scheduling to fit your family’s routine
- Physical activity, arts and crafts, and STEM activities provided
- Breakfast, lunch, and snacks provided
- A safe, clean environment (see COVID-19 policies below)
- Help connecting with children’s school and teachers, as needed
- Computer, headphones, microphone, and other devices not provided (must bring from home)
- Passwords, logins, etc. needed
Get Your Kids Back to School While You Get Back to Work
Our Supervised Distance Learning program provides an innovative and effective solution for working parents looking to get their kids back to school during this unprecedented time. Facing uncertainty with your local school district is stressful on everyone, but particularly those who need high-quality supervision for their kids while they’re at work. Whether you’re looking to get back to your job or simply want to ease the daily burden of having to take care of the kids, the house, and your thousands of other responsibilities, Watch Me Grow Las Vegas is here to help.
While all of our teachers have been specially trained to supervise distance learning, this program is not a licensed teaching course/curriculum. Rather, we will help your child with their school’s curriculum.
Our COVID-19 Policies
At Watch Me Grow Las Vegas, we understand that the decision to send your child back to school or child care is a difficult one. That’s why our teachers and staff are taking every possible precaution to keep our facility safe: Our COVID-19 policies include:
- All children over 10 require face coverings (encouraged for all children). Masks can be purchased on-site.
- Face coverings are required for all teachers and staff
- Daily scanning for body temperature before entering the facility
- Intensified cleaning and sanitizing before, during, and after each day
- Hand sanitizer stations installed throughout the facility
- Social distancing and reduced class capacity enforced
- All children and adults must wash/sanitize hands if hands are visibly dirty and before/after eating, drinking, touching eyes/nose/mouth, toileting, and having physical contact with others
- Limited sharing of items
- Staggered playground and classroom time with cleaning/sanitizing in-between
- Ill children and employees are excluded from the facility and cannot return until they are well
Keeping School-Age Children Safe in North Las Vegas
This year has been stressful enough, but back-to-school doesn’t have to be! With our Supervised Distance Learning program, you can rest assured that your child is getting their schoolwork done in a safe, clean environment before, during, and after school. Contact us now to get started!